On the 14th of May 2010 the consortium Astlanda Ehitus OÜ, KMG Inseneriehituse AS, Niska & Nyyssönen OY and Stoneron OÜ, signed a contract with AS Tallinna Sadam for the execution of the works of the state funded procurement nr. 117051 „Expansion of the eastern part of the Port of Muuga Stage I. Roads and technical utility networks”.
The contract value excl. VAT is 3 607 109 eur.
The deadline of the works is Autumn 2010.
In the boundaries of the contract Hoidla road and adjacent light traffic road will be constructed at the eastern part of the Port of Muuga, also sewage pipelines and a sewage pumping station with pressure pipeline, fire fighting pipelines, potable water pipelines, storm water pipelines of Hoidla road and culverts incl. Kroodi creek culverts, middle and low voltage cable lines with cable ways, central 10kV distribution node No. 8 of the Port of Muuga, Hoidla road lighting and communication lines and telecommunication equipment.
Descriptive data regarding the project:
- New road construction - 1,69 km;
- Reconstruction of existing road - 0,38 km;
- Light traffic road - 1,7 km;
- Utility networks incl. potable water pipelines ca. 3km; fire fighting pipelines ca. 2km; sewage pipelines ca. 1,5km; storm water sewage ca. 1,9km; cable ways ca. 1,5km; middle and low voltage cable lines ca. 1,66km; communication lines ca. 2,3km
- outside lighting ca. 2,8km
- 10 kV central distribution node No. 8.
The project is co financed from the European Cohesion Fund.